Are you an excellent communicator? Are you highly organised? Do you have a passion for motors?
We are currently recruiting a Service Manager to join our dedicated team here at Renault Kilkenny. This is an ideal position for someone looking to develop their career in the motor industry in a business with a reputation for meeting and exceeding standards within the motor industry.
The Key Responsibilities:
· Handle calls in a professional and friendly manor while assisting customers to the best of your ability.
· To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of Customer Service.
· To carry out customer follow up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop and provide the sale of accessories and parts.
· To organize the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilization of workshop capacity.
· To make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times (where possible), enter all details on car regarding customer details, billing, payment, and any special car details.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Previous customer service experience.
· A full, clean driver’s license.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A willingness to learn.
· The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
✓ Competitive salary.
✓ Achievable bonus scheme.
✓ 20 Days annual leave.
✓ Progression and educational opportunities.
✓ Branded Training.
✓ Excellent work/life balance with a positive work culture.
If your priority is excellent customer service and you would like to work for one of Ireland's leading motor retail groups, please send us your CV and cover letter today.