Dreaming of a motor industry career? Not sure where to start?
This is your chance to join one of Ireland’s leading motor groups at the perfect time!
O’Briens Kilkenny are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our team as an Apprentice Technician.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, enthusiastic, and hard-working individual to work as an Apprentice Technician in our O’Briens Kilkenny dealership. This is the perfect position for someone looking to start out a career in the motor industry and gain exposure and experience with one of Ireland’s leading motor groups.
Apprentice Technician - With a view to join Solas Apprenticeship Programme
· Full, clean driver’s license.
· Must have Leaving Cert maths.
· Genuine love for cars and a willingness to learn.
· Team player with strong communication skills.
· Honest, trustworthy, and reliable.
Further information on the statutory apprenticeship scheme and minimum entry requirements can be found on the Solas Website - www.solas.ie
· Obtain a QQI Level 6 qualification while you earn a salary
· 20 days annual leave (Mon-Fri working week)
· Excellent career progression and networking opportunities available
· Good work/life balance working hours
· Technical branded training with premium brands
Here at O'Brien's Kilkenny, your hard work is always rewarded, and new employees will receive top quality training from the industry’s best which will allow them to excel into a carer they will be passionate about.
If you would like to work in our state-of-the-art workshop alongside our dedicated team of master technicians, please apply with your CV today!